With SO MANY layoffs sweeping the globe, it’s no wonder that highly skilled professionals are starting to question the security of a paycheck...
If you’re one of them, and have been thinking it might be time to strike out on your own, there’s never been a better time!
The truth is, there was never any security in full-time employment – betting the farm on a single revenue stream has always been a huge gamble – but there is an alternative…
Not freelancing, not being a ‘gig’ worker, but building a real-life, actual, sustainable business of your own. Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy, but in the long run it’s a far better strategy for creating wealth and security than relying on a regular nine-to-five.
If you’re curious about what it would be like to start your own service-based business then this workshop with certified business coach, Victoria Dew SCMP is for you.
"I went from 0 to $8500 in the first month I worked with Victoria. Having the confidence to just put my fees out there in the world and let people respond to them was huge for me. I would have absolutely undercharged otherwise."
We’ll dispel some common myths, help you understand what’s possible, give you the skinny on how hard it actually is, and help you gain clarity on whether or not entrepreneurship is the right choice for you – either now, or sometime down the road.
You should participate in this workshop if you:
- Have been recently laid off from your job, or are worried you may soon lose your job
- Have been toying with the idea of starting your own business (consulting, coaching, or something else altogether!) and are wondering if this is the right time to make the leap
- Are fed up with life in Corporate America and know that there’s a better way to share your talents, gifts and expertise with the world
- Have become disillusioned with the ‘paycheck trap’ and don’t want to waste another second of your precious life working for someone else
In this workshop you will:
- Learn more about what it’s really like to be an entrepreneur/solopreneur
- Get inspired about the kind of business you might like to build, even if you have no idea what it might be yet
- Gain a better understanding of some of the common myths about striking out on your own – like that you won’t have benefits anymore
- Learn how bootstrapping and building a service-based business is often a far better way to go than seeking investors and venture capital
- Find out more about what being an entrepreneur really means, the nuts and bolts, and whether you’re up to the challenge
- Come away with lots of new ideas, inspiration, energy and excitement about your future
Meet our workshop leader
Victoria knows first-hand how challenging being a solopreneur can be, and is an expert at helping others to navigate their way through the highs and lows of building a business. She is a certified business coach, and helps purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable companies that are aligned with their values and life goals. Learn more here.
"Victoria is knowledgeable, nimble on her feet, professional, highly experienced, gracious, funny, and a beautiful soul."
Why not get all of the courses for FREE?!
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus...
- - visibility
- - access to our experts and community
- - and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
"Victoria offers clarity that is desperately needed when starting a business. You can do a million things OK, but Victoria shows you 3 things you can do best."
"Victoria brings a powerful balance of emotional intelligence and solid business acumen. She keeps me grounded, helps me stay focused on what really matters, and makes me laugh even when she's calling me on my bullsh*t"