Do you struggle with...
- the 'why' behind bookkeeping & accounting
- basic accounting know-how
- the motivation to get your bookkeeping done each month
- the lack of organized books and tax preparedness
- what exactly you should be doing each month to balance the books
This workshop is for you if...
- You want to understand basic accounting best practices and define terms that everyone else seems to understand
- You need easy, actionable tips to stay organized throughout the year to prepare for tax season
- You’re unsure about why you need to stay up-to-date in your bookkeeping
- You’re confused about accounting functions and why they’re important
- The idea of accounting is overwhelming and you want simple steps so you can manage your finances without hiring an expensive professional to balance the books
Bookkeeping basics and tips to stay organized year-round.
Get your books in order!
Understand the purpose of bookkeeping and accounting
Knowing the 'why' takes anxiety, stress, and avoidance off the table and helps you get set for success.
Learn those basic accounting terms every business owner should know
Understanding the basics of bookkeeping and accounting sets you up for success when communicating with tax professionals.
Stay organized throughout the year to prepare for tax season
Make tax season a breeze! Save time, energy, anxiety, and money by keeping your books up-to-date.
Neda is an Enrolled Agent who specializes in tax preparation, bookkeeping, and tax planning for solopreneurs with a passion for wellness. She has over ten years of experience in small business bookkeeping, financial planning, payroll, and tax preparation.
She is a Persian-American born and raised in Rockville; she loves that her kiddos live right around the corner from her childhood homes. Wellness started to become a vital part of her life around the time her oldest daughter was born.
Neda also loves supporting local and privately owned small business as much as she can. Helping individuals and businesses run successfully has been a passion of hers for over a decade.
Follow her on Instagram at @findyourbalancewithneda!
"Neda provides helpful insight on ways to minimize tax and take advantage of deductions and credits available to me. She works with me throughout the year giving me a better understanding of my finances instead of waiting and wondering, hey where did my money go? " – Melina Hopkins, MAS Studios LLC
What's included in this workshop?
Why not get all of the District Bliss workshops and events for FREE?!
District Bliss is a community of ambitious entrepreneurs who want to expand our networks, build our businesses with ease, and just find our people! We host networking socials and workshops — online and in-person, during non-pandemic times — with invaluable resources to get you on the road to success.
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus...
- increased visibility
- access to our experts
- collaborative business-building roundtable discussions
- participate in an actively engaged, supportive community
- enroll in the District Bliss Brainery
... and so.much.more!
That's over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than your daily coffee!
"Hiring Neda Eckhardt of Find Your Balance was the best decision I have ever made for my business. She makes the finance side so much less intimidating, helps me to prioritize business goals, and gives me back the mental headspace to focus on where I shine by handling and organizing my books." - Nicole Logsdon, The Hennessy's House LLC