How to Make Networking Worth Your Time
This workshop is perfect for:
- Service-based business owners: creatives, consultants, coaches, stylists, artists, photographers, lawyers, experts, strategists
- Entrepreneurs who are sick of inconsistent income and living off of the mercy of their referrals
- People who are sick of getting sweaty palms at happy hour and ready to grow your business
What to Expect from this Workshop
- Why Networking is Important?
- The Art of Conversastion
- How to Make Yourself the Magnet of the Room
- How to Leave Every Event with Positive Vibes and Great Connections!
Meet Your Workshop Leader, Kylie Hodges, CEO of The Wingwoman Collective
Kylie Hodges is an expert at cultivating relationships and connecting people with who they need and who might need them. As CEO of the Wingwoman Collective, entrepreneurs hire her to help them be in two places at once and double their reach and income. Through targeted and authentic networking and coaching, Kylie is the ultimate connector for businesses and individuals alike.
Prior to entrepreneurship, Kylie led the Sales & Marketing team for a community-building tech startup, worked as an Entertainment Journalist, Television Producer, and her favorite credit of all: Spokesperson and Driver of the famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
Why not get all of the courses for FREE?!
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus...
- - visibility
- - access to our experts and community
- - and so much more!
That's over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than your daily coffee!